Customise Your Purchase
Select 1 x Rash Vest
Select 1 x Wet Bag
The Bedhead Kids Rash Vest is a long sleeve rashie featuring zip back opening and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
Our childrens rashies are made from a super soft & stretchy chlorine resistant swimwear fabric. Long sleeves and high neck collar provide maximum protection for your little ones.
Here's the best feature though.... a ZIP OPENING!!!
The Bedhead Kids Rash Vest has a clever zip opening at the back neck. No more wrangling your child out of a wet rash vest with a teeny tiny neck opening. Just quickly unzip, pop over the head - then they're ready to be snuggled up warm & dry into a towel.
BEST SUITED TO: Use at the beach for upper body sun protection (always best worn with a Bedhead Swim hat too for maximum coverage!)
HOW TO CARE FOR RASH VEST: Use in pools with abrasive or non-slip surfaces may cause the fabric to snag or pull. Always rinse with fresh water after use to maintain quality of fabric. Always launder in wash bag as other clothing items with velcro, zips, ties etc may cause fabric to snag. Lay flat or hang to dry in shade.
The Bedhead Wet Bag is perfect for getting damp items home safely from the beach or pool - without saturating everything else!
Simply wring out wet cossies, pop them in Wet Bag and close the zip. Available in our range of coordinating Swim hat prints - your little one will be the coolest kid this Summer!
Boats will have you hankering to sail away for a summer soiree. This season’s nautical theme features simple white sailboats on an aqua hat with grey-blue palm trees. Colour coordinates with our Aqua, Slate and Marine rash vests. This print also available in Classic Bucket and Legionnaire sun hat.
Instructions for use:
- Wring out excess water/dampness from wet items
- Place damp items inside Wet Bag
- Close Wet Bag zipper to keep items secure
- Remove damp items from Wet Bag as soon as possible to air dry
- Leaving damp items in Wet Bag can cause colours to bleed
- Leaving damp items in Wet Bag overnight will cause musty odour and possibly mould
- Always remove damp items as soon as possible to air dry
- Chlorine resistant swimwear fabric
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Long sleeve for maximum protection
- Wide neck band for greater sun protection
- Zip opening at back neck
- Easy to put on & pull off child - even when wet!
- Made from 85% Polyester and 15% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash in wash bag and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label in side to get home safely
Rash Vest Size Guide
|1. CHEST||46 cm||50 cm||54 cm||58 cm||63 cm||70 cm|
|2. HIP||46 cm||50 cm||54 cm||58 cm||63 cm||70 cm|
|3. ARM LENTH||26 cm||31 cm||35 cm||38 cm||47 cm||52 cm|
The Bedhead Wet Bag is generous is size - perfect for a pair of cossies, a rash vest and your Bedhead hat of course!
|Regular Post||$6.95 Flat Rate Australia wide|
|Express Post||$10.95 Flat Rate Australia wide|
|FREE Post||Australia wide on orders over $100|
All our international orders are shipped with DHL Global Mail. Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. For more information, please visit our Shipping Information page >
|Number of Hats||New Zealand||Rest of the World|
*All International Shipping costs listed in AUD.
We understand that sometimes everything seems to go wrong.
Don't stress - we accept returns of new unworn items with tags still attached for the exchange of a different size or refund if required. Only full priced items are accepted for return, no sale/discounted items. Goods need to be returned within 30 days of purchase.
TO RETURN: Please notify us by email to request a return - firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include details of the product you wish to recieve in exchange. You will be given delivery details to post back the item (at your cost). Bedhead Hats will on receipt of the returned item, send out the replacement item (at our cost).
Store credits are not available. View full returns policy here >