Unusual times call for unusual changes, so we've made some small changes to our returns/exchange policy in this period of uncertainty to ensure your shopping experience at Bedhead is stress-free.
- Wash first before trying on. Our customers are welcome to carefully cut the paper swing tickets from item and keep aside. Wash the item separate from other items/clothing. Try on child for fit. If happy with the item – toss the tags and enjoy! If wanting to return or exchange, simply include the swing tickets in the package when returning the item to us. Our team will reattach for you.
- Return and exchange period extended to 3 months. We understand it’s just not as easy to pop out and do the things you’d normally do, so we’ve extended the window for returns and exchanges to 3 months to assist you during this period.
- Optional exchange/return process. If your order needs to be exchanged during this period of containment and you’re not comfortable leaving the house just yet, customers may take up this optional return process. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org first. We will make a note of your order. You will be supplied with a complimentary shipping code to place another order for a different size/style. Once you are comfortable, post back your unwanted item and once we’ve received it, we will refund you the purchase price.
- For regular exchanges/returns: Please notify us via email at email@example.com with your return request and details of the replacement product you require. You will be given delivery details to post back the item (at your cost). Bedhead Hats will, on receipt of the returned item, send out replacement item (at our cost).
And as always: Exchanges are accepted for sale items at customer's shipping expense. Exchange of size cannot be guaranteed due to limited stocks. Store credits are not available.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Merchandise marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed below.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECTLY DESCRIBED ITEMS
When returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, Bedhead will arrange return postage on your behalf or refund postage costs upon presentation of receipt/s. This is subject to inspection by Bedhead prior to sending goods back to us. Should you need further assistance regarding this process, please contact Bedhead as soon as practicable.
ONLINE CANCELLATIONS & ORDER AMENDMENTS
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
• Change of delivery address
• Changes to colours and sizes
• Adding or removing items
• Applying discounts
• Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.