Bedhead's happy hat-wearers
Baby/Toddler - Summer Heritage Bundle
1 for little one + 1 for Mummy - UPF50+ Sun Hats
1. Select child hat & size
2. Select adult hat & size
Our beautiful Heritage Mini & Mummy Bundles are twice as nice! Score two 100% eco-friendly linen hats for you and your little one to match, coordinate or just to be sun safe for a discounted rate! Sun safety starts at home and mums and dads are the best role models in setting babies and toddlers up to being sun-safe for life. By seeing you don a hat each day, toddlers are more inclined to follow suit – especially if they can “be just like mummy” with their own matching hat.
Choose from our beautiful Lounger Baby Flap Hats or Seeker Bonnets for your mini me, and a hat from the Ladies range for yourself. With all the hats in the Heritage range being fully reversible, you’re actually getting four hats for less than the price of two!
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers.
- Soft back flap sits flat under baby’s neck whilst laying in pram.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
NOTE: Chin ties can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.
Need help? Watch our video on how to measure your childs head, alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to offer advice.
BRIM DEPTH - TODDLER BUCKETS
|Hat Size||Brim Depth|
|37cm / XXS / 0-3 months||4.5cm|
|42cm / XS / 3-6 months||5.5cm|
|47cm / S / 6-12 months||6cm|
|50cm / M / 1-2 years||6cm|
|52cm / L / 2-3 years||6cm|
|Regular Post||$7.95 flat rate Australia wide|
|Express Post||$10.95 flat rate Australia wide|
|Australia wide on orders over $100|
All International orders are shipped with Australia Post. For delivery estimates to your country please visit the Australia post website. Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. For more information, please visit our shipping information page.
(excl. China &
All International Shipping costs listed in AUD.
*For customers wanting to ship to China, we currently have an exclusive Distributor in China that you may contact. Please email Melissa on email@example.com for details.
We understand that sometimes everything seems to go wrong.
Don't stress - we accept returns of new unworn items with tags still attached for the exchange of a different size or refund if required. Only full priced items are accepted for return, no sale/discounted items. Goods need to be returned within 30 days of purchase.
TO RETURN: Please notify us by email to request a return - firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include details of the product you wish to recieve in exchange. You will be given delivery details to post back the item (at your cost). Bedhead Hats will on receipt of the returned item, send out the replacement item (at our cost).
Store credits are not available. View full returns policy here.